Hinge Wheel Offset Disk Harrow
For use with tractors in the 152 – 295hp range
- The patented Hinge Wheel Offset Disk Harrow line was designed by ROME engineers to meet today’s high residue needs. Ruggedly built it is ideally suited for plowing, light plowing,
- pulverizing, and plowing stubble.
- The unique concept combines the superior uniform leveling and mixing capability of a hinge harrow with the convenient transportability of a wheel harrow.
- Gang assembly design positions the bearing and spacer assemblies behind the gang carriers providing additional clearance resulting in excellent trash handling capabilities.
- Full range of adjustments allows the precise control of penetration depth hydraulically.
- “On the go” angle adjustments from 0° to 45° are hydraulically controlled from the operator’s seat.
- Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings with cast housings.
- Standard heavy duty bearing wear plates help protect the bearing housing from wear caused by abrasive soils, extending their service life and reducing cost.
Series CH Hinge Wheel Offset Disk Harrow
9-1/2” (241mm) disk spacing; 1-5/8” (41mm) round axles; Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings.
|Model Number||Width of Cut ft/in (m)||Number of Disks||Suggested Engine Horsepower||Weight Per Disk lbs (kg)||Number of Tires||Net Weight lbs (kg)|
|CH-320||12’-0” (3.7)||32||152 – 189||242 (110)||2||7734 (3508)|
|CH-400||15’-0” (4.6)||40||165 – 200||209 (95)||2||8370 (3797)|
|CH-480||18’-6” (5.6)||48||189 – 224||211 (96)||3||10,120 (4590)|
|CH-560||21’-6” (6.6)||56||226 – 261||215 (98)||4||12,039 (5461)|
|CH-640||24’-6” (7.5)||64||259 – 295||213 (97)||4||13,651 (6192)|
*Engine horsepowers are suggested ranges and vary according to soil conditions and weight added to harrow. Per ASAE
S290.1 – Width of cut will vary with gang angle and disk blade diameter.
NOTE: This harrow requires hydraulic control. One rear tractor hydraulic circuit required for harrow operation.
- 26” (660mm) diameter x 1/4” (6mm) thick, cutout (notched) deep concavity disk blades.
- Adjustable disk blade scrapers.
- Heavy duty bearing wear plates.
- Transport assembly includes hydraulic angle control group with 12.5L x 16 tires, wheels, and hubs. CH-320 & CH-400: 8 ply tires. CH-480 - CH-640: 12 ply tires.
- Drawbar jack stand and safety chain.
- Rear hitch assembly.
- Rear hydraulic group.
- Extra heavy duty wear plates.
- Light group.
- Furrow filler blade group.