Hinge Wheel Combination Harrow
For use with tractors in the 254 – 351hp range
- Completely new, patented hinge wheel offset harrow line concept. Built rugged and designed for long, trouble free operation.
- Combines the superior uniform leveling and mixing capability of hinge harrows with the transportability of wheel harrows.
- End pull transport capability allows the operator to go from plowing in the field to road transportation in a few minutes with minimum effort.
- Full range of adjustments allows the precise control of penetration depth hydraulically.
- “On the go” angle adjustments from 0° to 45° are hydraulically controlled from the operator’s seat.
- New gang assembly design positions the bearing and spacer assemblies behind the gang carriers in order to provide additional clearance to minimize clogging.
- Reinforced scrapers clean disk blades more efficiently.
- Also available with Timken oil bath tapered roller bearings.
Series BH-EP Hinge Wheel Combination Harrow
11” (279mm) disk spacing; 1-5/8” (41mm) round axles; Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings
|Model Number||Width of Cutb ft/in (m)||Number of Disks||Suggested Engine Horsepower||Weight Per Disk lbs (kg)||Number of Tires||Net Weightb lbs (kg)|
|BH-480EP||21’-0” (6.4)||48||254 – 290||265 (120)||4||12,762 (5789)|
|BH-540EP||24’-0” (7.3)||54||316 – 351||287 (130)||4||15,498 (7030)|
|BH-620EP||27’-0” (8.2)||62||331 – 376||261 (118)||4||16,200 (7348)|
*Engine horsepowers are suggested ranges and vary according to soil conditions and weight added to harrow. Per ASAE S290.1 – Width of cut will vary with gang angle and disk blade diameter.
NOTE: This harrow requires hydraulic control. One rear tractor hydraulic circuit required for harrow operation.
- 28” (711mm) diameter x 5/16” (8mm) thick, cutout (notched) deep concavity disk blades.
- Adjustable disk blade scrapers.
- End pull transport assembly includes: 11L x 15 highway service tires with hydraulic angle control group.
- Heavy duty bearing wear plates.
- Drawbar jack stand and safety chain.
- Furrow filler blade.
- Hydraulic quick coupler.
- Extra heavy duty bearing wear plates.
- Light group.
- 28” (711mm) diameter x 5/16” (8mm) thick dura- faced cutout (notched) deep concavity disk blades.
- Forrow filler.