Hinge Wheel Offset Disk Harrow
For use with tractors in the 217 – 384hp range
- The patented Hinge Wheel Offset Disk Harrow line was designed by ROME engineers to meet today’s high residue needs. Ruggedly built it is ideally suited for plowing, light plowing, pulverizing, and plowing stubble.
- The unique concept combines the superior uniform leveling and mixing capability of a hinge harrow with the convenient transportability of a wheel harrow.
- Gang assembly design positions the bearing and spacer assemblies behind the gang carriers providing additional clearance resulting in excellent trash handling capabilities.
- Full range of adjustments allows the precise control of penetration depth hydraulically.
- “On the go” angle adjustments from 0° to 45° are hydraulically controlled from the operator’s seat.
- Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings with cast housings.
- Standard heavy duty bearing wear plates help protect the bearing housing from wear caused by abrasive soils, extending their service life and reducing cost.
Series AH Hinge Wheel Offset Disk Harrow
14” (356mm) disk spacing; 2-1/8” (54mm) round axles; Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings.
|Model Number||Width of Cut ft/in (m)||Number of Disks||Suggested Engine Horsepower||Weight Per Disk lbs (kg)||Number of Tires||Net Weight lbs (kg)|
|AH-200||10’-6” (3.2)||20||217 – 253||448 (203)||2||8698 (3945)|
|AH-240||13’-0” (4.0)||24||253 – 286||429 (195)||4||10,299 (4672)|
|AH-280||15’-0” (4.6)||28||298 – 334||431 (196)||4||12,070 (5475)|
|AH-320||17’-6” (5.3)||32||333 – 366||416 (189)||4||13,320 (6042)|
|AH-360||20’-0” (6.1)||36||349 – 384||389 (177)||4||14,001 (6351)|
*Engine horsepowers are suggested ranges and vary according to soil conditions and weight added to harrow. Per ASAE
S290.1 – Width of cut will vary with gang angle and disk blade diameter.
NOTE: This harrow requires hydraulic control. One rear tractor hydraulic circuits required for harrow operation.
- 32” (813mm) diameter x 3/8” (10mm) thick, cutout (notched) deep concavity disk blades.
- Adjustable disk blade scrapers.
- Heavy duty bearing wear plates.
- New industrial tires. AH-200 – 12.5L x 16 – 12ply. AH-240 thru AH-360 – 12.5L x 16 – 12 ply.
- Drawbar jack stand and safety chain.
- Hydraulic control group includes cylinders, hose holders, and hoses with fittings to reach rear of tractor.
- Rear hitch assembly.
- Rear hydraulic group.
- Furrow filler group.
- Extra heavy duty wear plates.
- 32” (813mm) diameter x 3/8” (10mm) thick durafaced cutout (notched) deep concavity disk blades.