Flex Wing Tandem Disk Harrow
For use with tractors in the 268 – 377hp range
- Uniquely designed harrow is available in three wing fold models. Harrows are ideally suited to give excellent uniform tillage results in all plowing applications.
- Mainframe, wings, and gang carriers constructed of tough high strength tubular steel for maximum strength and durability.
- Hydraulically controlled transport assembly with cylinder transport locks to pin wheels in raised position to safeguard implement from accidentally falling during transport.
- 9” (229mm) ground clearance with standard 28” (711mm) diameter disk blades.
- Fixed gang angles of 20° for both front and rear gangs.
- Tapered gang assemblies.
- Hydraulic down pressure kit to keep wings rigid.
- Up to 9” (229mm) maximum depth of penetration with standard 28” (711mm) diameter disk blades.
- Equipped with Timken dual tapered oil bath roller bearings.
- Standard bearing wear plates help protect the bearing housing from the wear caused by abrasive soils, extending their service life and decreasing cost.
Series 265 Flex Wing Tandem Disk Harrow
11” (279mm) disk spacing; 1-5/8” (41mm) round axles; Equipped with Timken dual tapered oil bath roller bearings
|Model Number||Number of Disks||Number of Bearings||Width of Cut ft/in (m)||Transport Width ft/in (m)||Transport Height ft/in (m)||Suggested Engine Hp||Weight Per Disk lbs (kg)||Net Weight lbs (kg)|
|265-56||56||20||23’-6” (7.2)||13’-1” (4.0)||16’-4” (5.0)||268 – 302||272 (123)||15,252 (6918)|
|265-60||60||20||25’-0” (7.6)||14’-0” (4.3)||16’-4” (5.0)||290 – 324||272 (123)||16,368 (7424)|
|265-72||72||24||29’-5” (9.0)||15’-9” (4.8)||16’-4” (5.0)||343 – 377||273 (124)||19,120 (8673)|
*Engine horsepowers are suggested ranges and vary according to soil conditions and weight added to harrow. Per ASAE S290.1 – Width of cut will vary with gang angle and disk blade diameter.
NOTE: This harrow requires hydraulic control. Two rear tractor hydraulic circuits required for harrow operation.
- 28” (711mm) diameter x 5/16” (8mm) thick, cutout (notched) shallow concavity disk blades.
- Oil bath lubricated disk type balk buster.
- Tapered gang assemblies.
- Heat treated alloy steel gang axles.
- Heavy duty fabricated steel spacers.
- Adjustable disk blade scrapers.
- Heavy duty bearing wear plates.
- Eight 12L x 15 farm highway service tires for transporting, plowing, and turning.
- Wheel hubs with two tapered roller bearings on each hub that are dust and moisture protected.
- Hydraulic control group includes cylinders, hose holders, and hoses with fittings to reach rear of tractor.
- Rod stops for depth control adjustment.
- Hardened pins and bushings on all pivot points.
- Drawbar jack stand and safety chain.
- 28” (711mm) diameter x 5/16” (8mm) thick, cutout (notched) front and smooth (round) rear shallow concavity disk blades.
- 28” (711mm) diameter x 5/16” (8mm) thick, round (smooth) front and rear shallow concavity disk blades.
- 28” (711mm) diameter x 5/16” (8mm) dura-faced disk blades available in all configurations.
- Rear hitch assembly.
- Rear hydraulic group.
- Extra heavy duty bearing wear plates with 1/4” (6mm) hard plate overlay.
- Light group.