Deep Tillage Subsoiler
For use with tractors in the 180 – 282hp range
- The main “V” frame is constructed of tough high strength tubing with an all welded box type fishplate with a 1/2” (13mm) x 6” (152mm) plate on the underside that is swept back 35°.
- Hinged with a hydraulic self-leveling device to allow uniform subsoiling in shallow and deep applications.
- Abrasive resistant alloy steel shanks which are flame cut to a parabolic curve will shatter the toughest hardpan to a depth of 24” (610mm).
- Shanks set at 30” (762mm) spacing and are shear bolt protection.
- 2” (51mm) high grade steel pivot bolt aligns shank.
- 2” (51mm) x 3/4” (19mm) tough wear strips are easily replaced.
- Designed for maximum clearance and weight transfer to drawbar of tractor. Equipped with a heavy duty vertical lift transport undercarriage.
- The hitch, main frame, and shank holding plates are designed to alleviate lateral and torsional stress and are all low hydrogen welded.
Series VRT Deep Tillage Subsoiler
|Model Number||Number of Shanks||Max Penetration in (mm)||Transport Width ft/in (m)||Suggested Engine Horsepower||Net Weight lbs (kg)|
|VRT-530||5||24” (610)||14’-9” (4.5)||180 – 210||6610 (2998)|
|VRT-730||7||24” (610)||20’-8” (6.3)||252 – 282||8050 (3651)|
NOTE: This subsoiler requires hydraulic control. Two rear tractor hydraulic circuits required for subsoiler operation.
- Center “V” frame is all welded box type construction made of 6” (152mm) x 8” (203mm) x 3/8” (10mm) rectangular tubing with 1/2” (13mm) x 6” (152mm) fishplates.
- Parabolic curved shanks are 1-1/2” (38mm) x 11” (279mm) x 42” (1067mm) grade T1 alloy steel.
- Shear bolts are 1” (25mm) x 5” (127mm) grade 5.
- Four 12.5L x 16 – 12 ply tires. Two transport and two gauge wheels all on eight bolt hub assemblies.
- Hydraulic control group includes one 5” (127mm) x 12” (304mm) drawbar cylinder, one 5” (127mm) x 16” (406mm) transport cylinder, hoses, and quick couplers to reach the rear of the tractor.
- Depth gauge rod provides leveling (frame) adjustment.
- Gauge wheels determine the desired working depth; adjustments made with the gauge wheel adjusting rods.
- Cylinder lock assemblies for each cylinder rod keeps cylinder from retracting if pressure is lost while transporting.
- Bolt on hard surfaced fabricated points for shanks.