Deep Tillage Ripper
For use with tractors in the 450 - 600hp range
- The abrasive resistant alloy steel shanks, flame cut to a parabolic curve, will shatter the toughest hardpan to a depth of 39" (610 mm).
- Shanks set at 32" (813 mm) spacing with shear bolt protection.
- T1 wear strips and armor cover the entire shank and are easily replaceable.
- Fabricated hard-surfaced points are standard.Designed for maximum clearance and weight transfer to drawbar of tractor.
- The hitch, mainframe and shank holding plates are well braced and designed to alleviate lateral and torsional stress and are all low hydrogen welded.
Series DTR Deep Tillage Ripper
|Model Number||Number of Shanks||Max Penetration in (mm)||Transport Width ft/in (m)||Overall Width ft/in (m)||Suggested Engine Horsepower||Net Weight lbs (kg)|
|DTR‐539||5||39” (991)||11’‐5” (3.5)||16’‐0” (4.9)||450 ‐ 600||14,675 (6657)|
NOTE: This subsoiler requires hydraulic control. Two rear tractor hydraulic circuits required for subsoiler operation.
- Center “V” frame is all welded box type construction made of 6” (152mm) x 8” (203mm) x 3/8” (10mm) rectangular tubing with 1/2” (13mm) x 6” (152mm) fishplates.
- Parabolic curved shanks are 1-3/4” (45mm) x 11” (279mm) x 42” (1.1m) 360 Brinell alloy steel with splitters and replaceable fabricated hard-surfaced points.
- Bolt on hard surfaced fabricated points for shanks.
- Shear bolts are 1-1/4” (32mm) x 6” (152mm) grade 5.
- Two – 22.5 Super Single tires.
- Hydraulic control group includes one 5” (127mm) x 12” (305mm) drawbar cylinder, two 5” (127mm) x 20” (508mm) transport cylinders, hoses, and quick couplers to reach the rear of
- the tractor.
- Cylinder lock assemblies for each cylinder rod keeps cylinder from retracting if pressure is lost while transporting.
- Depth gauge rod provides leveling (frame) adjustment.