Compatible with any make and model motor grader
- High quality, safe, low maintenance attachment that will prolong the life of existing culvert pipes.
- Easily connects to the moldboard located on motor graders
- Utilizes the existing auxiliary hydraulic system of the motor grader for easy installation and maintenance.
- Opens culverts running parallel and perpendicular to the motor graders operating position.
- Eliminates the use of dump trucks, backhoes, rock asphalt.
- Reduces manpower, equipment maintenance and the amount of equipment used when replacing culverts.
Series WCO Culvert Hog
|Model Number||Dimensions||Hydraulic Circuits Required||Approx. Weight lbs (kg)|
|Height in (mm)||Depth in (mm)||Width in (mm)|
|WCO||69” (1752)||18” (457)||15” (381)||1||850 (386)|
NOTE: Dimensions are with implement mounted on motor grader.