Vee Blade Cutter
Compatible with any track-type tractor
- Ruggedly built with all-welded construction . . . for maximum strength, rigidity and durability to assure long life with a minimum of maintenance.
- Excellent balance and floatation for better footing on soft ground.
- Serrated blades of tough T-1 steel shear small trees and vegetation off at ground level and windrow to one side . . . all in one pass.
- Center-mounted knife-sharp “stinger” splits and weakens large trees by concentrating full weight and horsepower of the tractor into powerful splitting and shearing force.
- Cutting patterns can be in any direction to meet wind and terrain conditions which might otherwise limit movement of the tractor.
- Rapid, economical removal of all vegetation at ground level with a minimum of soil disturbance.
Series RV Vee Blade Cutter
|Model Number||Overall Dimensions||Approx. Weight lbs (kg)|
|Length* ft/in (m)||Width* ft/in (m)||Height* ft/in (m)|
|RV||22’-4” (6.8)||13’-1” (4.0)||4’-2” (1.3)||10,839 (4917)|
|COMPATIBLE WITH ANY MAKE AND MODEL TRACK-TYPE TRACTOR|
*Model number, length, width, height, and weight will vary depending on make and model of tractor. Length is measured from trunnion to stinger tip.
- T-1 cutting edges and stinger.