MOTOR GRADER SLOPERS
Motor Grader Sloper
Compatible with any make and model motor grader
- Economically dress road shoulders; construct and maintain ditches; shape banks on cuts and fills; and numerous other sloping and leveling operations.
- Heavy-duty 16’ (4.9m) long x 3/4” (19mm) thick x 20” (508mm) wide moldboard blade made from high strength steel with replaceable cutting edges and end bits.
- Full hydraulic control from motor grader seat allows operation completely independent of the standard motor grader blade.
- Available with a fixed or sliding mount with 32” (813mm) side shift.
- Single stage pull bar allows for an 80° sloping range. Two stage pull bar allows for a 130° sloping range.
- Sloping angle hydraulically controlled from 60° up to 60° down.
- Hydraulically controlled heel lift with 24” (610mm) vertical range.
- 25° blade pitch adjustment.
Series GS Motor Grader Sloper
|Model Number||Blade Dimensions||Sloping Range||Horizontal Sloping Range||Approx. Weight* lbs (kg)|
|Length ft/in (m)||Thickness in (mm)||Width in (mm)||Single Pullbar||Double Pullbar|
|GS-16||16’-0” (4.9)||3/4” (19)||20” (508)||80°||130°||60°||6520 (2957)|
|COMPATIBLE WITH ANY MAKE AND MODEL MOTOR GRADER|
*Net weight will vary on make and model of motor grader; and the pull bar and mount types.
NOTE: This implement requires hydraulic control. Two tractor hydraulic circuits required for single stage pull bar. Four tractor hydraulic circuits required for two stage pull bar.
- Available in fixed or sliding mount.
- Available with single stage pull bar for pulling material toward grader.
- Available with two stage pull bar for casting material away from grader.
- High strength square tube pull bar.
- Hardened bushings, pins and swivel joints.
- High carbon steel moldboard blade.
- Replaceable end bits and overlays.
- Hydraulic group.
- 4’ (1.2m) blade extension.