Compatible with any track-type tractor
- Heavy duty rake for difficult land clearing conditions.
- Pile downed trees, stumps, underbrush and rocks for efficient removal or burning on site.
- Designed to carry the maximum load every time over the most rugged terrain and under extreme conditions.
- Welded steel single unit construction provides maximum strength with minimum weight.
- Nine teeth per rake with 15 -3/4” (400mm) opening between each tooth to allow soil to easily sift through.
- Standard radiator protection plate and brush rack provides ample protection for the radiator and front of tractor.
- Hardware for use with straight push arms or angle dozer brace group.
Series MA Multi-Application Rake
|Model Number||Width ft/in (m)||Tooth Width in (mm)||Approx. Weight* lbs (kg)|
|MA||12’-0” (3.7)||3” (76)||5089 (2308)|
|COMPATIBLE WITH ANY MAKE AND MODEL TRACK-TYPE TRACTOR|
*Model number, width, tooth width, and weight will vary depending on make and model of tractor.
- Attachments for straight push arm brace group.
- ASAE A441 hard faced steel teeth.
- Lower brace arms.
- Upper adjusting arms.
- Attachments for c-frame brace group.
- Attachments for angle dozer brace group.