Pivot Dump Carry-All Scraper
For use with tractors in the 125 - 200 hp range
- ROME pivot dump, carry-all scrapers are the perfect solution to a wide range of material moving challenges and are ideally suited for moving bulk material at low cost and fast turnaround.
- Designed for use in agriculture, land leveling and; general, road, and levee construction; site preparation; pond building; cutting and maintaining irrigation ditches.
- Ruggedly built with heavy duty plate frame construction welded for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Designed to allow maximum dump clearance in order to assure maximum control of discharged material.
- One piece bowl reduces load compaction and greatly increases efficiency.
- Tandem hitch capability.
- All wheel hubs are fully independent.
- Hydraulics adapt for laser/GPS control.
- Highest quality hydraulic cylinders have ball joints on both base and rod ends for long life.
Series RP-90CS Pivot Dump Carry-All Scraper
|Width of Cut:||7’‐0” (2.1m)|
|Struck Capacity:||7yd³ (5.4m³)|
|Heaped Capacity:||9yd³ (6.9m³)|
|Overall Dimensions:||Length||21’‐3” (6.5m)|
|Bowl Dimensions||Height||3’‐9” (1.3m)|
|Width Outside to Outside of Tires:||8’‐3” (2.5m)|
|Transport Clearance:||13” (330mm)|
|Shipping Weight:||9,730 (4,413 kg)|
|Scraper Weight Distribution:||Tongue:||21%|
|Number of Tires:||4|
|Tire Size:||16.5 x 16.1|
|Reversible Cutting Edges:||Yes|
|Tandem Kit Available:||Yes|
|Special Tractor Drawbar:||Required|
|Suggested Engine Horsepower:||125 – 200|
*Engine horsepowers are suggested ranges and vary according to soil conditions and weight added to scraper.
NOTE: This scraper requires hydraulic control. Two rear tractor hydraulic circuits required for scraper operation.