RP-18E14.5 Ejector Scraper
For use with tractors in the 360 – 600hp range
- Designed for use in agriculture; general, road, and levee construction; site preparation; pond building; cutting and maintaining irrigation ditches; and land leveling.
- Scraper features moving ejector to push materials over a fixed blade.
- Low tongue-weight ratio reduces drawbar weight and lessens the weight on the tractors rear axle for improved service life.
- Industry largest 3” (76mm) pins with replaceable bushings used throughout the implement provides improved durability in the roughest conditions.
- Laser or GPS adaptable.
- Optisurface compatible.
- Available with a straight fixed blade for agricultural uses or with a staggered frost bit blade for construction type applications.
- Heavy duty router bits with two mounting positions. Once the bits wear just lower to the second mounting position to give the bits double the life expectancy.
Series 18E14.5 Ejector Scraper
|Width of Cut||14’‐6” (4.4m)|
|Struck Capacity||15yd³ (11.5m³)|
|Heaped Capacity||18yd³ (13.8m³)|
|Payload Heaped Capacity||52,210 (23,682kg)|
|Overall Dimensions||Length||27’‐9” (8.4m)|
|Bowl Dimensions:||Length||8’‐0” (2.4m)|
|Width Outside to Outside of Tires||14’‐6” (4.4m)|
|Transport Clearance||20” (508mm)|
|Shipping Weight||27,790 (12,605kg)|
|Suggested Engine Horsepower||360 – 600|
|Scraper Weight Distribution||Tongue||25%|
|Number of Tires||6|
|Tire Size||20.5 x 25|
|Floor Thickness||3” (76mm)|
|Reversible Cutting Edges||Yes|
|Laser Receiver Platform||Optional|
|Special Tractor Drawbar||Required|
*Engine horsepowers are suggested ranges and vary according to soil conditions and weight added to scraper.
NOTE: This scraper requires hydraulic control. Two rear tractor hydraulic circuits required for scraper operation.