Bottomless Finishing Scraper
For use with tractors in the 200 – 400hp range
- Capable of utilizing a single or dual mast machine control system.
- Excellent for all leveling applications.
- Smooth and maintain access roads or haul roads.
- Rework washed out terraces.
- Rigid construction insures leveling accuracy.
- Up to 3” (102mm) cutting depth.
- Reversible and replaceable side cutter blades.
- Offset walking beam transport unit provides stability at higher operating speeds.
- Rear operating axle can be split to walk contours.
Series RAFS Bottomless Finishing Scraper
|Model Number||Capacity yd³ (m³)||Overall Dimensions||Suggested Engine Hp||Net Weight lbs (kg)|
|Length ft/in (m)||Width ft/in (m)||Height ft/in (m)||4 Mph||6 Mph|
|RAFS‐20||11.9 (8.4)||20’‐10” (6.4)||20’‐0” (6.1)||4’‐6” (1.4)||200||250||11,225 (5092)|
|RAFS‐24||14.3 (11)||20’‐10” (6.4)||24’‐0” (7.3)||4’‐6” (1.4)||250||300||12,125 (5500)|
* Engine horsepowers are suggested ranges and vary according to soil conditions and weight added to scraper.
NOTE: This scraper requires hydraulic control. One rear tractor hydraulic circuits required for scraper operation.
- Laser or GPS receiver platforms.
- Breakaway front tongue.
- Four 21.5 x 16.1 tires on the operating transport.
- Adjustable front hitch clevis height.
- Reversible and replaceable cutting edges and side cutter blades.
- Drawbar jack and safety chain.
- Laser valve group (without laser).
- Light group.